Gabrielle M. Holland
Get to know Gabrielle
Gabrielle’s practice focuses on representing clients injured in catastrophic personal injury and complex civil litigation matters, in a variety of areas including severe trucking and automobile wrecks, wrongful death, medical malpractice, legal malpractice, government affairs, premise liability, business torts, and auto products liability.
Prior to joining Cheeley Law Group, Gabrielle worked as an attorney at a regional insurance defense firm in Atlanta, providing her with a unique understanding of the strategies employed by defense counsel in building cases. She also worked as in-house counsel for the State of Georgia. Before attending law school, from 2007 through 2011, Gabrielle was an educator in the public school system in Cherokee County, Georgia. Gabrielle earned a B.S. in Early Childhood Education from Kennesaw State University, summa cum laude and her J.D. from Loyola School of Law.
Gabrielle lives in Brookhaven with her family and is an active parishioner at Christ the King of Atlanta. When she is not practicing law, she enjoys playing golf, attending Braves and UGA games, travelling, spending time with her family, and volunteering with Meals On Wheels through the Junior League of Atlanta.
Details & Education
- Commercial Litigation and Business Torts
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation
- Wrongful Death Litigation
- Tractor-Trailer Collision Cases
- Government Affairs / Civil Rights
- Appellate Practice
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Kennesaw State University, Class of 2007, B.S., Early Childhood Education, summa cum laude
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Class of 2014, J.D.